Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Look what came in the mail..... my Erin Condren Lesson Planner! I was out of town when it was delivered and when I got home, I had this nice surprise. I saw a friend post her life planner on Instagram and looked at the website in hopes to order my own. To my surprise there was a Teacher Planner! I watched the video and was hooked, so I ordered one to keep me organized.



Here is what I found inside the pretty box. My planner, two matching notepads and felt tip markers. I also received FREE sticky back labels for gifts and a $10 gift card. Now that means I'll have to order more goodies.

 I checked out the inside of my planner right away.  It really is going to be a great organizing tool and I'm excited to start using it. I don't go back for another week, but I put a few things in my planner already! My sweet dog, Asher, was watching me plan. :) I'm sure it will be filled with more soon, especially the color coded planning pages that I LOVE because they will be so easy to use!!



I found this scotch brand washi tape at Target! It's so cute and looks great in my planner (see how I used it in the photo above). I haven't been able to find washi tape anywhere other than online and now Target has it so.... go get some!! :) I think I will use the tape on some clothespins for my behavior clip-chart as well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment